King Abdulaziz Medical City in Jeddah and Princess Norah Oncology Center will hold the 4th Annual International Breast Cancer Conference on 3-4 October 2012 at Intercontinental Hotel, Jeddah.
- An Overview of the Adverse Effects of Screening
- Two stage breast reconstruction: Conceptual approach, techniques to maximize success and management of early and late complications.
- Mechanisms of Hormone Resistance in Breast Cancer
- Progress in the surgical management of metastasis to spine
- Obesity, Inflammation and Breast Cancer
- Is there a Role for Intraoperative Irradiation in Clinical Setting?
- Breast IMRT: Should be a Standard of Care?
- HER2 Positive Breast Cancer: Are We Ready for the Future?
- Patients with Luminal A and B/HER2 Negative Breast Cancer: Who Benefits from Chemotherapy?
- Use of Molecular Signatures and Biomarkers to Guide Adjuvant Therapy
- Surgery of the Primary Tumor in MBC: the Case of Oligometastatic Disease
- Clinical Trial Endpoints in Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Donald Berry, PhD - USA
- Peter G. Cordeiro, MD, FACS - USA
- Suzanne A.W. Fuqua, PhD - USA
- Michael J.Gebhart, MD - Belgium
- Clifford Hudis, MD - USA
- Robert R. Kuske, MD - USA
- Ivo Olivotto, MD - Canada
- Mark D.Pegram, MD - USA
- Martine J. Piccart, MD, PhD - Belgium
- Hope S. Rugo, MD - USA
- Barbara L. Smith, MD, PhD - USA
- Sunil Verma, MD - Canada
CME: 30 CME Hours Accredited from the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS).
For further information please find attached poster and contact:
Ms Najwa Hamad
Senior Coordinator, Symposia & Conferences
Postgraduate Education & Academic Affairs
King Abdulaziz Medical City - WR
P.O. Box 9515, Jeddah 21423, K.S.A
Tel. No: +966 2 6240000 Ext. 22812/28229
Fax No: +966 2 6240000 Ext. 21336