KSAU-HS in collaboration with National Guard Health Affairs, King Abdulaziz Medical City, WR, Postgraduate Education & Academic Affairs are pleased to announce the 2017 Trauma Evaluation And Management (TEAM).
The TEAM course is a program designed by the American College of Surgeons (ACS) Committee on Trauma to introduce multidisciplinary management and approach to trauma patient based on the ATLS course.
- Rapid, accurate, and physiological assessment of the patient’s condition
- Resuscitation, stabilization, monitoring of the patient’s condition and preparation for transfer
- Working as a team member to achieve optimal and safe patient care
- Scenarios simulation and discussion of management priorities
- Rapid assessment of simulated live patient module
- Practicing the role of TEAM leader
- Identify the concept of team in caring for the injured patient
Limited Seats Only!
CME Hours: Accredited 10 CME Hours from Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS).
The course curriculum includes theoretical and practical sessions with qualified instructors.
The target audience includes medical students, interns and nurses.
2017 Course Dates:
- September: 25
- November: 13
- December: 18
For more information please contact:
- Ms. Nina S. Biala
Coordinator Trauma Courses
- Ms. Belchie Culang