Infection Prevention & Control Program NGHA in collaboration with Postgraduate Education & Academic Affairs will celebrate World Aids Day in 20th December 2011.
CME: 9 CMC accredited.
Also an educational booth will be taking a place on the 21st of December infront of Pharmacy: Q& A, the Word cubic Game, contest for the best sentence supporting HIV patients and HIV day.
- Epidemiology of HIV/Aids
- Pediatrics HIV Infection
- HIV & Pregnancy
- HIV/AIDS Preventions & care: A Public Health perspective
- HIV/AIDS Medications and side effects
- Mental Health of HIV / AIDS Patients
- Nutritional Requirements for people living with HIV/AIDS
- Activities Of Saudi Charity association for HIV/AIDS patients (Lecture in Arabic)
Slogan for this year is: “Getting to zero: Zero new HIV infections. Zero discrimination. Zero AIDS related deaths”.
Interested candidates are requested to register early to ensure confirmed slot in the event. The registration will be officially closed on 7th December 2011.
For more information: Please fill out the Registration Form and call +966 2-624-0000 Ext. 24874, 22138, or 22149.