To apply for residency or fellowship training programs at KAMC-CR/KSAU-HS, applicant should set for interview that conducted during the period of admission. And should submit the following required documents:
1. SCFHS Acceptance letter.
2. Completed application.
3. Updated CV.
4. MBBS Degree.
5. Internship Certificate
6. Academic Transcript (GPA of 3.5 out of 5 & Above for residency applicants).
7. Minimum of 3 recommendation letters.
8. Copy of Saudi ID.
9. Copy of Passport.
10. Three personal photographs.
11. Sponsorship letter (of sponsored from outside MNGHA).
12. Valid Basic Life Support Certificate (BLS).
13. Saudi Licensure Exam (SLE- for applicants for residency training program).
14. Saudi Board certificate or equivalent (for fellowship training program applicants).