Request for rotation:
1- Registered in SCHS as resident/fellow ( Copy of SCHS license card ).
2- Submission of a signed request from hospital/training center, in which the trainee registered with, directed to PGME, KAMC-CR/KSAU-HS, not less than of 30 days (preferred 60 days) before the rotation start date.
(for the joint programs: Request from the chairman of the scientific committee in SCHS).
The request should include:
• Directed to PGME-KAMC-CR/KSAU-HS.
• The rotating resident/ fellow name, and the contact details (Mobile No. & email).
• Saudi ID Number.
• Name of specialty/ sub-specialty.
• Registration number in SCHS.
• Level of training.
• Site of requested rotation (specialty in which rotating will be trained).
• Start and end date of every single rotation if the request includes more than one specialty/ department.
When the request is accepted, rotating resident/fellow must:
1. Submit a valid medical checklist (done within 1 year) to PGME office minimum of 10 working days prior to the start date of the training. (additional required test for ER rotation: ER N95 Fit testing and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) education Class).
2. Attend the general orientation before to join the clinical service.
3. Submit copy of the National ID.
4. Submit a copy of the Saudi Council ID.
5. visit PGME to complete their requirements/ documents and issue the badge.
6. Visit PGME for Badge Issuance.
Rotating Residents/fellows Obligations:
1. Rotating resident/fellow should abide to the clinical, academic, ethical, administrative and other standards and policies of the institution.
2. After completion of the rotation period, rotating resident/fellow should submit the clearance form to PGME office.