- College of Medicine: Ahmed Asmari, Ahmed Algelaud, Bassam AlHassan, Amer Al-Zahrani, Abdulaziz Al Alwan, Abdullah Al Anzi, Mohammed Abu Abah, Muhannad Al-Ghamdi and Hisham Al Mofadda.
- College of Applied Medical Sciences: Raed Al-Ghamdi, Mazen al-Harbi, and Maher Al Selmi.
- College of Nursing: Rabab Al-Ali, Zahrah Al Asiri, Zainab Al Matar, Fahda Al Sarj, Noura Al-Mutairi, Nouf Al Theferi, Nouf Al Otaibi.
University Relations & Media Department with the supervision Dr. Ibrahim Al Beayeyz.
- Coordination and follow-up with the student team: Mr. Abdulwahab Al Salmi and Ms. Safa bin Sufian
- Participating editing: Ms. Sharifa Al Asmari
E-Health Services Department (EHSD): Electronic coordination and web management, translation, dual text editing, fact-checking and graphic operating. (Monira Alneaim, Nouf Al Dumaiji, Dalia Al Ageel, Nada Al Saikhan)
The following electronic converters have been used in transforming the Hijri and Gregorian dates (1 - 2); note that there is a small margin of difference in the conversion process.