KSAU-HS Mission, Vision and Objectives
The KSAU-HS mission, vision and core values were prepared with the consideration of Islamic values, societal perspectives, the Saudi Vision 2030, the national development plan and strategic goals, the policies and future plan for higher education in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, national and international accreditation requirements, and stakeholders inputs. These statements aim toward ambitious and balanced transformation to address the national requirements while keeping the global dimension. Based on the above, the mission, vision and core values were formulated:
KSAU-HS provides high quality health sciences education, health-related research, and community services that promote the health of society.
To achieve global leadership in health professions education, with commitment to excellence in research, patient care, and community service.
- Ethical behavior: honesty, respect, fairness and compassion.
- Teamwork: collaboration and cooperation.
- Accountability: fulfilling duty.
- Transparency: acting with clarity.
- Excellence: commitment to quality performance, innovation and creativity.
- To offer innovative undergraduate and postgraduate health education programs that meet the highest international standards in an intellectually rich student-centered environment.
- To create highly competent healthcare professionals who think critically, communicate effectively, maintain Islamic values, respect societal perspective, and promote exemplary citizenship.
- To use the rich expertise and resources of affiliated clinical institutes and service activities to improve the health status and well-being of society.
- To foster a strong research culture within the university.
- To be a public-spirited and internationally engaged institution that is highly regarded for its distinctive contributions and services to Saudi society and the international community.