A. Department of Medicine:
1. Adult Infectious Diseases
2. Adult Rheumatology
3. Adult Nephrology
4. Adult Pulmonology
5. Adult Endocrinology
6. Adult Gastroenterology
8. Vascular Neurology “Stroke”
B. Department of Medical Oncology:
9. Adult Oncology
10. Adult Hematology
11. Palliative Care
C. Department of ICU:
12. Adult Intensive Care
D. Department of Cardiac Sciences:
13. Adult Cardiology
14. Adult Echocardiography (This program requires Fellowship in Adult Cardiology)
15. Pediatric Cardiology
16. Cardiac Anesthesia
17. Interventional Cardiology (This program requires Fellowship in Adult Cardiology)
E. Department of NICU:
F. Department of Pediatrics:
19. Pediatric Gastroenterology
20. Pediatric Endocrinology
21. Pediatric Intensive Care
22. Pediatric Infectious Diseases
23. Pediatric Pulmonology
24. Pediatric Nephrology
25. Clinical Genetics & Metabolism Disorder
26. Pediatric Rheumatology
27. Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
G. Department of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology:
28. Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
H. Department of Pediatric Emergency Medicine:
29. Pediatric Emergency
I. Department of Pediatric Anesthesia:
30. Pediatric Anesthesia
J. Department of Pediatric Surgery:
31. Pediatric Surgery
32. Pediatric Urology
33. Pediatric Otolaryngology
34. Pediatric Neuro Surgery
K. Department of Medical Imaging:
36. Interventional Radiology
37. Body Imaging
38. Nuclear Medicine
39. Pediatric Radiology
40. Thoracic Radiology
L. Department of OB/Gyn:
41. In-Vitro Fertility
42. Maternal-Fetal Medicine
43. Urogynecology & Reconstructive Female Pelvic Surgery
M. Department of Surgery:
44. Vascular Surgery
45. Orthopedic Trauma
46. Colorectal Surgery
47. Spine Surgery
48. Orthopaedic Oncological Surgery
N. Department of Anesthesia:
49. Pain Management
50. Obstetric Anesthesia
O. Hepatobiliary Sciences and Organ Transplant
51. Renal Transplant Surgery
The admission requirements must be sent to email@example.com
effective 05-July-2020 corresponding to 14-Dhul Qedah-1441 AH.
*The application deadline will be on the 30-August-2020 corresponding to 11-Muharram-1442 AH.
In addition to your application, you must apply in SCFHS for the specialty during the SCFHS application period.
1. Sponsorship Letter from the employer.
2. Saudi Council Acceptance letter.
5. CV (Updated).
6. Bachelor's degree in Medicine and Surgery.
7. Academic transcript.
8. Internship Certificate.
9. Saudi Board certificate or professional classification certificate in case of obtaining board certificate from outside the Kingdom.
10. Valid Basic Life Support Certificate (BLS).
11. Three letters of recommendation. (at least).
12. Three (3) personal photo 4 × 6.
13. Valid Saudi Council Registration Card.
14. Valid Medical Error Insurance.
For further information, please contact:
Postgraduate Medical Education Department
King Abdulaziz Medical City
Hospital, P. O. Box 22490
Riyadh 11426, KSA
Tel. No. (01) 801 1111 ext. 13471/10594/13506