Admission to the University
1. What is the required percent for admission?
Acceptance criteria based on the average your percentage: 30% in high school, 30% in skills and 40 % in the achievement test. The competition will be among the highest grades.
2. I have graduated from high school one year ago, can I join the university?
Admission is only for new graduates, except for female College of Nursing, no more than three years.
3. What are the admission requirements?
4. What is the admission test of Medicine?
Admission to the preparatory year is based on the average ratio; however, acceptance in the specialty depends on your average in the preparatory year, Student`s desire, and available seats
5. Can I apply to the College of Medicine without passing the preparatory year at the university?
The preparatory year is compulsory for all students in the unified track for medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, Applied Medical Sciences.
6. Do you offer a scholarship to transfer to another university?
There is no transfer available to another university.
7. Do you accept non-Saudi students?
Acceptance is for Saudi students only.
8. How can I apply without knowing the result of my achievement test?
The University directly gets the results from the Assessment Center.
9. Can I apply again? Note that I applied this year and was not accepted.
Admission is only for new graduates except for the College of Nursing as long as it does not exceed three years.
10. I'm a non-Saudi from a Saudi mother. Can I join the university?
11. Is the medicine program for bachelor holders available in the university? What are the requirements?
Yes, it is. Admission is limited to graduates of the following disciplines (Science, Applied Medical Sciences, Pharmacy).
12. What does stream 2 mean?
Stream 2 in Medicine is the Medicine program for Post-Bachelor and Nursing.
13. When will the registration to stream 2 begin?
Registration will be 2 months before the beginning of the second semester. It will be announced on the portal, Facebook and Twitter.
14. How long does it take to study medicine for bachelor holders?
15. What are the available diploma programs?
No diploma programs are currently available.
16. When will the medicine program be available to female bachelor holders? And What are the requirements?
Bachelor of Medicine degree program is available to students in Riyadh and Jeddah . Admission is limited to graduates of the following fields (Science, Applied Medical Sciences, Pharmacy) .
17. Do Medicine Graduates, second track receive a certificate of MD or MBBS?
18. Does the university have bridging programs?
19. Is there housing for university students?
20. What are the available fellowship programs?
21. I am a non-Saudi. Can I join fellowship programs?
No, You can not, admission is for Saudis only.
22. Is there medical insurance for students?
23. What are the specializations available to Female students in Jeddah?
The specialties available to female students in Jeddah are Medicine and Applied Medical Sciences (Respiratory Therapy - Clinical Nutrition - Emergency Medical Services - Clinical Laboratory Sciences - Occupational Therapy - Radiology - Anaesthesia Technology ) and Nursing.
24. What are the specializations available to Male students in Jeddah?
The specialties available to students in Jeddah are Medicine and Applied Medical Sciences (Occupational Therapy - Radiology - Emergency Medical Services - Clinical Laboratory Sciences - Anaesthesia Technology- Respiratory Therapy).
25. Is direct admission to students in Jeddah?
No, Admission to the Unified Track of the preparatory year for the Colleges of Medicine and College of Applied Medical Sciences.
26 . Is it a direct admission to students in Jeddah?
Yes, direct admission to the College of Applied Medical Sciences.
27. What are the academic programs offered by the university?
All Academic Programs are available in the Admission Guide.
28. Do the University offer summer course?