• University Campus in Riyadh:
First: The unified track for health colleges: Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, and Applied Medical Sciences in their specializations (Clinical Laboratory Sciences, Respiratory Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Cardiac Cath Lab, Radiology Sciences, Emergency Medical Services, Anesthesia technology).
Second: Applied Medical Sciences track in college of Applied Medical Sciences (direct admission) in their specializations:
(Clinical Laboratory Sciences, Respiratory Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Cardiac Cath Lab, Radiology Sciences, Emergency Medical Services, Anesthesia technology).
Third: Health Informatics and Information System track in the College of Public Health and Health Informatics (direct admission)
Terms and Conditions of The unified gateway for Riyadh (Male) are as follows:
- - The applicant must be a Saudi national
- - The applicant for the unified health track for health colleges must be a recent graduate.
- - The applicant for the Applied Medical Sciences track in college of Applied Medical Sciences must be a recent graduate (graduated within the last 2 years).
- The applicant for the track of health informatics and information systems at the College of Public Health and Health Informatics must be a recent graduate (graduated within the last 3 years).
- - The general cumulative average in high school (health and life) track should not be less than 90%
· Applicant must pass the personal interview for programs that require it. The evaluation criteria for the personal interview will be as follows:
• The applicant's vision and desire to join the field.
• The applicant's communication skills.
• The applicant's physical and psychological ability to join the field
• The three interview questions will be scored on a 10-point scale. The applicant must score at least 6 points on each question to pass the interview.
- - Pass the medical examination.
- - The applicant must take the (Achievement and Aptitude) test for Science Colleges conducted by the Qiyas Center within the Education and Training Evaluation Commission.
- - Those who are accepted are not allowed to withdraw after receiving the acceptance notice and delivering the original high school certificate to the university until after the end of the admission period at the beginning of the academic year.
- - The application will be rejected if the data entered is incorrect.
- - All applications are made through the unified admission gate for the current year.
- - Admissions are subject to differentiation among students according to the weighted percentage and the availability of seats.
- - The applicant's failure to complete any of the application procedures within the specified dates will exclude him/her from the competition.
- - The full name shall be written in Arabic, in accordance with the General Secondary Certificate.
- - It is not allowed to transfer from the College of Public Health and Health informatics to any other college.
- - The applicant must be medically fit.
- - Upon nomination for admission, the Deanship of Admission and Registration must be provided with the following documents:
- A copy of the high school diploma.
- Personal Photos.
Competition for available seats will be as follows:
-The overall percentage in the general secondary certificate represents 30% of the weighted percentage.
- The general aptitude test score represents 30% of the weighted percentage
- The achievement test score represents 40% of the weighted percentage
The calculation of the approved cumulative percentage for admission to the program is as follows:
Cumulative percentage = (high school percentage x 0.30) + (aptitude score x 0.30) + (achievement test score x 0.40)
Example of calculating the compound ratio:
- A student with a high school rate (95.00%)
- And his degree in aptitude (85.00)
- In the achievement test (80.00)
- Weighted score = (95.00% x 0.30) + (85.00 x 0.30) + (80.00 x 0.40) = 86
To apply for the unified gateway through the link: www.rbu-admit.edu.sa