Search in content
Q1. How can I call for any inquiries?
You may email the Student Affairs Department at or call the department’s extensions at
​​+966 13 562-9000 Ext: 28482 – 28483 - 29508

Q2. I forget the password for my KSAU-HS account, how can I reset it?​

Check here for your reference to How to Reset E-mail Password​.
Q3. Is there a student dorm/private housing on campus?
No, there is not.​

Q4. Can I leave campus when I finish with my lectures early?
The student can leave campus once she finishes the lectures per her schedule.