All Regions : Riyadh -Dammam -Ahssa- Madinah -Jeddah
Postgraduate Education All region Achievment for the 2023
- Postgraduate Medical Education (PGME) in all regions has received full institutional reaccreditation from the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties, Riyadh Hospitals (up to 2027), Jeddah Hospital (up to Oct 2023), Eastern Region Hospitals (up to 2025), Madinah Hospital ( up to 2025) valid for 4 years.
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) departments in all regions (Riyadh – Jeddah – Eastern Region) accredited by Saudi Commission for Health Specialties as Provider Center for Programs and Activities.
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) departments in all regions (Riyadh – Jeddah – Eastern Region) accredited by American Heart Association (AHA) as AHA International Training Centers.
- Postgraduate Medical Education (PGME) Eastern Region at King Abdulaziz Hospital obtained the best training center for the Psychiatry Residency training program in the third sector, also received the best PD at the Psychiatry Training Program Centers level in the Eastern Region, and obtained the best academic supervisor at the Psychiatry Training Program Centers level for AY 2021-2022
- CPD Riyadh conducted onsite- Inside Region courses for Adance Life Support Obstetrics (ALSO) & Basic Life Support Obstetrics (BLSO) to meet the CBHAI accreditation requirements for the requesting centers.
- Continue Organizing (2021-2023) LEAD IN NURSING PROGRAM: The Symposia/Conferences Division in CPD Riyadh took the initiative to run one of the most effective programs for all nurses. The ultimate goal of LEAD in Nursing is to empower and reinvigorate nursing practice to achieve nursing excellence. It aims to embrace essential concepts of nursing care to enhance training and quality of care provided at MNGHA by providing several courses from different specializations in nursing, with more than 347 speakers having instructed 5,906 MNGHA\ non-MNGHA nurses since starting.
- Postgraduate Medical Education (PGME) Jeddah conducted Mock Code Drill both for pediatric and adults in PCICU, Adult Non-Invasive Lab, Pediatric OPD, Adult C26, Pediatric Cath Lab & Adult OPD in the King Faisal Cardiac Center, from March - May 2023 and the succeeding every 3 months for the retraining and patient safety and quality of care.
- The Quality Assurance Division at DPE has established a program called SAQR, which aims to involve 34 residents in quality and patient safety. The program aligns with the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS) requirements and includes various educational activities, patient experience initiatives, improvement projects, quality-related research projects, and committees.
- CPD Al Ahsa received a certificate for presenting a poster on the role of simulation in improving the community's awareness of essential lifesaving skills at the 5th Saudi Health Simulation Conference 2022, held in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, November 2022.