The Awarding Committee for Rental & Investments aims to legally evaluate and approve offers or proposals for rental or investments of locations within the KSAU-HS campus in all regions.
The committee formation
· General Director, Technical Affairs General Directorate (Chairperson).
· Representative from Finance Department.
· Representative from Logistic Services.
· Representative from Legal Affairs.
· Representative from Business Development.
· Ministry of Finance Representative.
Charges of the Committee
1. Receive rental or investment offers from Opening rental or Investment Bids at the KSAU-HS committee.
2. Receive rental cost estimation from Rental & Investment Cost Estimation Committee at the KSAU-HS.
3. Evaluate the rental & investment offers according to the Government revenue rules and regulation.
4. Report recommendations & evaluation of the offers to the approval authority for approval.