To ensure equality and standardization of recruitment, the University created this committee. It is chaired by the General Director of the Administrative and Financial Affairs. The resolutions of the committee are approved by University President.
Charges of the Committee
1. To monitor the recruitment process selection and ensure its compliance according to the regulations and approved administrative policies and procedures (APPs).
2. To review and verify the credentials of candidates according to the approved set of criteria.
3. To screen qualified candidates and select highly recommended candidates suitable for the positions.
4. To ensure fair selection process is being practiced.
5. To discuss and recommend any other related matter as needed.