Charges of the Committee
1. To activate position within the university as needed.
2. Assess, Review, and approve the creation, and restructuring of existing and new position title.
3. Review and approve establishing, editing, and updating job description, job specification and job requirements.
4. Assess and review the establishment, re-assignment, and amendment of salary hiring rate, allowances benefit group, benefit criteria, and job family according to international and/or local markets.
5. Evaluate and review changes/updates on merit increase and salary cap guidelines.
6. To discuss and recommend any other related matter as needed.