The University Academic Board aims to enhance communication at the academic level.
The University Academic Board consists of:
· University President (Chairman)
· Vice Presidents
· Executive Director, KAIMRC
· Assistant Vice Presidents
· Corporate Director
In the absence of the Chairman, the board is chaired by the most Senior Vice President.
1. To review academic proposals, strategic initiatives, bylaws proposals, and align them to the overall University mission and Strategic Plan.
2. To review and provide advice in matters related to academic policies at the University.
3. To review and provide advice for strategies related to academic processes.
4. To ensure high outcomes related to learning, teaching, and research.
5. To ensure the research alignment between KAIMRC and different colleges and deanships.
6. To review and provide advice regarding plans related to training and scholarships.
7. To review and provide advice regarding plans for the University extracurricular activities.
8. To anticipate emerging issues and opportunities, and exercise initiative in response.
9. To provide advice to academic related matters submitted by the members of the board.