King Abdullah International Medical Research Center (KAIMRC)
The Research Centre represents the research arm of the University. The centre has a vision to be a leading international health science research institution. It looks toward acquiring, managing, and executing academically biomedical and clinical research Programs. The Research Centre covers a high-quality scientific set up consisting of first-class research enabling technologies platforms. These ground-breaking platforms include animal laboratories & testing rooms, data and biological sample biobank, stem cell cord blood banks, genetic testing, bioinformatics and biostatistics, shared core facilities and molecular imaging suites. Besides the Research Centre in Riyadh Campus; there are branches in Jeddah and Al-Ahsa Campuses
Student Research Board
The board is created to guide students’ research in the University with the aim to encourage students to publish their work in recognized journals. The University Student Research Board advises students and their supervisors to publish in Pub-Med-Listed Journals. The Board has the following charges:
· To establish University Research unit for promotion of university students› research in all colleges and postgraduate deanship.
· To suggest research topics for students in coordination with faculty of different specialties.
· To evaluate research projects of students and facilitate their conduct, analysis, presentations and publications.
· To organize the annual competitive Preparatory Scientific Research Meeting as well as other research related events.
· To recommend the selected student research projects to be presented and published regionally, nationally and internationally.
· To create a database of all University students research projects selected for presentation or publication.