• King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences (KSAU-HS) offers many training programs to develop the community and raise the professional level of physicians and health care professionals, These training programs (courses and workshops) are conducted through the Postgraduate Training Center(PTC) at the Deanship of Postgraduate Education and Academic Affairs.
• Training courses and workshops at KSAU-HS are not limited to theoretical aspects, but include opportunities for practical application that contribute to the development of scientific knowledge and practical skills in various fields and scientific disciplines.
• KSAU-HS organizes its locally and internationally accredited programs in cooperation with local and international experts and specialists such as: the American Heart Association (AHA), American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP), American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM), Saudi Heart Association (SHA), Saudi Society for Respiratory Care (SSRC). The Deanship Postgraduate Education works in coordination with the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS) to accredit the training courses and workshops with Continuing Medical Education.
• Training opportunities at PTC include a series of short and long-term training courses in medicine and health care, such as "Basic and Advanced Life Support Courses". In addition to a number of preparatory courses for the Saudi Board and the Arab Board tests in a different medical specialities.
For Further Details
• Postgraduate Training Center
King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences
Mailing Address: Mail Code 3115, P.O. Box 22490, Riyadh 11426, Saudi Arabia
• Tel. No.: +966 11 429 9999 Ext. 91111 – 91100 – 91010
• Fax Ext.: 91053
• Courses and workshops Ext .: 91009 - 91017 - 91018 - 91019
• Registration and Finance Ext: 910095 - 910098 – 91106
Location: Registration Office-Postgraduate Training Center - Location Map