King Abdullah International Medical Research Center is pleased to announce commencement of the registration for
11th Clinical Research Coordinator Training Program
1. Prepare the applicant for coordinating clinical trials.
2. Provide the necessary skills to discuss and analyze related issues, such as content, confidentiality, patients' rights and other.
3. Address major loopholes in clinical trials via global standard qualified personnel capable of helping researchers.
4. Provide the necessary skills to deal with the public.
5. Educate on the core administrative and clinical capabilities to conduct clinical research.
1. Bachelor degree from a Saudi University or an accredited University in Health Sciences or other Applied Sciences.
2. GPA ≥ 3.5 out of 5.
3. Passing English Exam.
4. Passing the personal interview.
5. A written approval letter from the employer if the applicant is an employee (full time is not required).
6. Three recommendation letters.
7. Fill the application form.
8. An updated CV with a copy of the diploma & transcript.
The course consists of:
- 6 modules: each module is for 7 days over one month duration (first three days of the month and
the four Saturdays of the month)
- The 7th month will be spent for practical training as Internship in King Abdullah International Medical
Research Center (KAIMRC)