The Deanship of Postgraduate Education and Academic Affairs- KSAU-HS are pleased to announce that the Disaster Management and Emergency Preparedness (DMEP). The course will be conducted in the Central Region, King Abdulaziz Medical City, Deasnship of Postgraduate Building, Riyadh.
• Understand the surgical problems, injury patters, and issues that may result from disasters
• Discuss the role that surgeons can play in planning for and responding to mass casualty incidents and disasters, especially at a hospital level.
• Become familiar with the terms and concepts of incident command.
• Understand the principles and challenges of disaster triage.
• Become familiar with treatment principles related to blast injury, chemical attacks, and radiological dispersal devices.
• Know the civilian and military assets available for support.
Course Dates For 2017:
Student / Provider Course:
This course is accredited with CME Hours by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS).
Trauma Courses Office, 2nd Floor, Deanship of Postgraduate Education Bldg.
Mailing Address: MC 1255; PO Box 22490, Riyadh 11426, KSA
Tel No.: +966-11-429 1111 Ext. 91153; 91150
Fax No.:+966-11-429 1111 Ext. 91192