- Poisson Regression Analysis
- Negative Binomial Regression Analysis
- Analysis of Covariance (ANCOVA)
- Multivariate Analysis of Covariance (MANCOVA)
- One-way Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) for Repeated Measures Data
- Two-way Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) for Repeated Measures data
- ANCOVA Analysis for Repeated Measures Data
- MANCOVA Analysis for Repeated Measures Data
- Understand the concept of the general and generalized linear models.
- Model count and rate outcome variables using Poisson /Negative Binomial Regression Models.
- Understand the concept of overdispersion and how to account for it in count and rate outcome models.
- To understand the underlying rationale for use ANCOVA & MANCOVA.
- Understand the design and uses of one-way and two-ways repeated measures ANOVA.
- To understand the difference between MANOVA, MANCOVA, ANCOVA and Repeated Measures ANCOVA & MANCOVA.
- To determine when and why to use Repeated Measures ANCOVA & MANCOVA.
- Use SPSS to run analysis and to interpret results.
- Understand model selection criteria and how to determine the appropriate model that best fits the data.
- Measure effect size, perform post hoc tests and evaluate assumptions.
SR 250 including VAT (discount for students)
For further details, Kindly see the Poster or contact:
Registration : http://events.ksau-hs.edu.sa