King Abdulaziz Medical City, Central Region (KAMC-CR), Ministry of National Guard – Health Affairs, Deanship of Postgraduate Education, KSAU-HS invites applicants for the ADVANCED EDUCATION IN GENERAL DENTISTRY (AEGD)
residency training program for the academic year 2020-2021. to submit the below-mentioned requirements kindly send it through this email
*The submission of applications will be on 16th February 2020 till 12th March 2020.
1. Acceptance letter from Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
3. Updated CV.
4. BDS degree (GPA of 3.5 / 5 & above or equivalent).
5. Transcript of records.
6. Internship certificate.
7. At least three (3) recommendation letters.
8. Saudi ID (copy).
9. Passport (copy).
10. Three (3) photographs (size 4x6).
11. Sponsorship letter (directed to Postgraduate Medical Education).
12. Valid Basic Life Support (BLS) Certificate.
13. Saudi Licensure Exam (SLE – for applicants for residency training program).
14. Fit for the profession as per the institution policy (proof of medical checkup).
15. At least one (1) year experience.
16. Any further requirements.
For further information, please contact:
POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION DEPT.
KING ABDULAZIZ MEDICAL CITY.
HOSPITAL, P. O. BOX 22490
RIYADH 11426, KSA
Tel. No. (01)801 1111 ext. 12340/11335/13364/13506/13659